The Lite-Check 1010 VERIFIER provides a high speed trailer diagnostic and
inspection device that produces advanced diagnostic data of a trailer's ABS,
RSS, brakes, electrical, air, lights, and more.
Additionally the Verifier provides the ability to conduct a fully compliant DOT
inspection using TMC recommended practices and FHMA guidelines, or a fully
customized PM inspection, with one tech and one pass around the trailer.
The inspection, report, and information gets uploaded to your secure company
This gives you:
- access from any computer, tablet, smart phone with approved credentials
- Secure access
- Managed data by trailer, trailer type, inspection, site, customer, status, and status.
- Mass upload all existing trailers
- Reduced errors by providing dropdown menus for trailer type, VIN, tech, site, customer, etc
- Incite into fleet status, including immediate view of trailers that are OOS vs Road ready, due inspection the next 30 days, trailer history, etc.
Benefits of the Verifier System include:
- Reduced time and cost of inspections.
- Reduced troubleshooting time.
- Increased productivity and number of trailers inspected.
- Increased reliability, accuracy and quality of inspections, reduced administrative time and costs.