Are you tired of handwritten DOT reports?
This system consists of the a trailer interface tool and tire probe/pressure tool that are controlled by and communicate with a tablet with up to 150′ of range. This system walks technicians through the inspection process and sends all collected data to the cloud where inspection results and collected data can be archived, accessed, printed, and analyzed.
Our solutions enable technicians to seamlessly communicate with management about any necessary repairs, services, and downtime.
Being able to track and monitor your trailer's history provides technicians with the benefit of knowledge and foresight into any potential issues.
When technicians have more information about the ABS, electrical circuits, and brake application, they can find the small faults before they become major issues.
A single technician can complete a thorough DOT trailer inspection including advanced ABS, electrical, lights, air, and brakes, in less than 30 minutes.
Inspection report data is visible to managers immediately upon submission. Configurable reports can be generated on demand to identify any and all issues.
All data submitted through the VERIFIER system is stored securely in the cloud. Data can be viewed and downloaded from any PC, tablet, or smartphone on the internet.
The VERIFIER system provides organizations with the ability to create consistent reports, inspections, and repairs – even between multiple shops.
– Simplify vehicle diagnostics– Real-time & on-demand data– Secure storage and access– Consistency
The Inspector 930 trailer tester is a complete, all-in-one trailer diagnostic system which simplifies ABS, brakes, air, lights, and electrical testing. It provides the ability for a single technician to perform a full inspection in one trip around the trailer.
The INSPECTOR 930 tests ABS, brakes, lights, air, and electrical. Our diagnostic trailer tester removes all of the guesswork from trailer repairs.
This next generation trailer tester with clear and accurate digital diagnostic messages, requires minimum training. It automates the 3-step ABS process, which drastically cuts down ABS troubleshooting time.
All post 2001 PLC ABS codes are included with the INSPECTOR along with the latest roll stability codes from the leading manufacturers. This incorporation combines multiple operations and tools into a single simple process. The INSPECTOR automatically identifies the ABS ECU, any issues, and displays manufacturer recommended repairs in a simple four-line textual display. This eliminates the need to read blink codes and flip through numerous manuals to determine what the problem may be and what the recommended fix is.
– All standard PLC plus Roll Stability codes– Read multiple fault codes at once– Detailed ABS Fault Information– Clear active and stored faults– Configuration– Serial Number– Wheel Speed Test to help you locate sensors– Voltage & Load Test– Trip Odometer Mileage
– No external power required– Check all electrical output– Single person in-cab lamp test– Air output & warning system test
– Streamline electrical inspections– Minimized training– Increased accuracy
– Streamline electrical inspections– Minimized training– Accurate battery readings– Increased accuracy
Drastically reduce warranty costs and testing time with one tool while increasing customer satisfaction by providing consistent and reliable production and inspection results.
– Straightforward user interface– Decreased setup & test times– Configure & test ABS ECUS’s– Increased accuracy
– Simplified vehicle diagnostics– Real-time on demand data– Secure storage & access– Consistent process & results
301 North Havana StreetSpokane, Wa 99202
(800) 343-8579(509) 535-7512
Monday – Friday6AM – 4PM (PT)